Visitation Policy & Hours
No food, no beverages, no cell phones are allowed in the lobby area! No smoking allowed anywhere on facility grounds.
Tobacco Free Policy
It is the policy of the Monroe County Correctional Facility to prohibit the use and possession and associated devices within the Monroe County Correctional Facility and adjoining buildings and grounds, Please leave these items in your vehicle or placed with personal items in lockers!
- C-Unit - * Saturday Only 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- D-Unit - * Saturday Only 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- F/H Unit - * Sunday Only 8:30 am to 11:00 am
- E-Unit - * Sunday Only 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Female Intake - * Sunday Only 8:30 am to 11:00 am
- Male Intake - * Tuesday Only 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- RHU - * Wednesday Only 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- B-Unit - * Wednesday Only 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- A-Unit - * Thursday Only 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- I-Unit - * Thursday Only 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- G-Unit - * Sunday Only 8:00 am to 8:30 am
Upon Entrance to the Correctional Facility
- All visitors must sign the register when entering the main lobby.
- Photo identification is required, such as a driver's license. Birth certificates are required for anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Locker tokens are available at the reception counter to store personal items in lockers.
- Jackets, coats and other outerwear must be placed on the coat rack or stored in lockers.
- Any articles not fitting into the lobby lockers shall be searched and retained by the receptionist.
- The lobby officer may request you to secure other property before a visit.
- All packages and valuables are subject to search.
- Official visitors must secure all weapons with receptionist.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- All visitors are subject to be screened by a metal detector.
- All visitors are to be stamped on the left hand before entering the facility past the main lobby.
- All visitors requesting to enter the facility past the main lobby shall pass through the metal detector and are subject to a clothing search.
- Visitors may only visit two (2) inmates in one day. (Exceptions can be made for more than two (2) inmates of the same immediate family).
- Visitation is limited to one-half (1/2) hour. Two (2) visitors are allowed to split the visit (15 minutes each). No more than two (2) visitors are permitted. Visitors will not be permitted to switch chairs or phones to speak to another inmate. Should you or your guest do this, your visit may be terminated.
- Cash may be deposited into an inmate's account during business hours. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. On visitation days we only accept money orders. Cash may also be deposited via JPAY by visiting their website www.jpay.com or by calling 1-800-574-5729.
- Loitering, standing, waving, etc. at or near visitation doors will not be tolerated. This will be cause for termination of the visit and possible removal from the lobby.
- Juveniles (under 18) must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian, and have their birth certificates with them. These juveniles must be kept close (within arm’s length) to the parent or legal guardian. The juveniles must remain seated in the lobby and/or visitation rooms at all times. If the juvenile is not close to a parent or legal guardian, left unattended and able to run free and/or their behavior becomes disruptive the visit may be terminated.
- Clothing exchanges shall only be completed during visitation and must be requested by the inmate by 1400 hours (2:00 p.m.) the day before the scheduled visitation.
- All clothing exchanges shall be done on a 'one for one' basis.
If you have any questions check with the receptionist or officer on duty.