Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Quick Launch

Monroe County Seal

County Department: Assessment
Question: Request an assessment appeal?

You must file an appeal form with the Board of Assessment Revision identifying the assessment you want to appeal, the property code number and the address you want the Board to send your notice to appear for a hearing.

For additional information, go to the Assessment Department and click on Appeal Process.