DUE TO COVID-19 AND THE GOVERNOR’S
OUT OF STATE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING OUT OF
STATE OR DUAL RESIDENT PERMITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we will be accepting applications for concealed carry permits via email or regular mail until further notice. .
1. Please fill out all information on the application and be sure to add the township in which you reside on the upper right hand corner of the application.
2. Be sure to provide FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER of your two references. They cannot be related to you or each other and cannot reside with you or each other.
3. Please provide a good home/cellphone number to contact you in regards to picking up your permit and any question we may have.
4. Once we have received your application verify that it is filled out completely and correctly, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to come in and have your picture taken, get a signature, and receive your permit.
5. Cash payment will be collected at time of appointment. $20.00 CASH ONLY
6. Masks are required when entering building at all times.
Or mail applications to: Monroe County Courthouse
Sheriff’s Office/Firearms Division
610 Monroe St.
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
PLEASE EMAIL FRONT AND BACK OF THE APPLICATION ALONG WITH THE FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE ON 3(THREE) SEPERATE PAGES IN 1(ONE) PDF FILE. IF YOU ARE A NON-CITIZEN, PLEASE EMAIL VALID GREEN CARD AS WELL.