- All coats and bags will be stored at the front desk. You may take a PENCIL only and a tablet to the table for notes.
- Only staff is allowed past the seating area. Requested material will be brought to the table.
- All materials are fragile and need to be handled with care. Do no exert pressure on materials or write notes on paper or cards placed on top of any record book.
- The internal order and arrangement of collections must be kept intact. If any mistake in arrangement is discovered, please call it to the attention of the staff. Do not rearrange papers for yourself.
- Copies can be made at the discretion of the staff. Copies are $1.00 per page payable to the Archives with exact amount only. If you need change you must go the to Treasurer's Office.
- Permission to publish any Monroe County Archives material must be sought in writing.
- Monroe County Archives' staff maintains the right to search all personal items of the users.