The Monroe County Archives office is located in Room 207 on the second floor of the Monroe County Administration Building.
The program's mission is achieved through:
- Providing records control at the lowest possible cost without incurring unnecessary expenses.
- Rendering maximum services to users of the records so they can quickly and easily obtain whatever information is required.
- Fulfilling the requirements of external agencies and organizations by providing them with whatever information is needed or requested.
- Process and retain only those records that have a specific value to the County of have a legal requirement to be retained.
- Workshop trainings for designated County personnel in the most effective methods of controlling and using records.
- Having a designated space for each department and maintaining order.